SOBEHA 2.0 – 07 days – 02 – pax
Destination : East of Madagascar – Andasibe and Sainte Marie
Level of Difficulty : easy
Availability : All year
|Day 01||Antananarivo - Andasibe||Goyavier|
|Day 03||Andasibe - Tamatave - Foulpointe||Manda Beach|
|Day 04||Foulpointe - Soanierana - Sainte Marie||Libertalia|
|Day 05||Sainte Marie||Libertalia|
|Day 06||Sainte Marie||Libertalia|
|Day 07||Sainte Marie – Antananarivo (flight)||NOT INCLUDED|
PRICE IN EURO FOR 02 PERSON IN ONE ROOM : 1400 Euro
PRICE IN EURO FOR 04 PERSON IN TWO ROOMS : 2100 Euro
INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE : 4WD, Driver, Fuel, Park entrance and guide, Hotel and Breakfast, Tax, Liability Insurance
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE : lunch, diner, additional activity, internal flight, international flight, tips
• This price refers to pack 04 of our pricing system. Let us know if you need smaller pack with fewer services included
• This proposal is limited ONLY to our vehicle and driver. Priority is set at the time of confirmation.
• This tour contains some long distance of more than 05 hours drive. Let us know if you want to do shorter distance per day.
• Hotels are clean with private shower and hot water
• Hotels are only for reference. Each hotel is subject to change by hotel of the same or better category
• Driver’s food and accommodation are already included into the price
• A driver speaking English will guide you all along the trip outside the national park and reserve.
• This proposal starts from day 01. Then, let us know if you need transfer airport – hotel on arrival and hotel the night before the trip starts.
• Our service ends up at the airport of Sainte Marie. Let us know if you need assistance, transfer airport - hotel and hotel in Antananarivo on day 07
• Modality of confirmation depends to the modality of payment.
• Payment can be CASH on arrival or bank-to-bank transfer with cost of transaction on your charge or by credit card with bank commission on your charge
• For all payment CASH in another currency than Euro, the applied rate is the change available online at http://www.banque-centrale.mg/index.php?id=m5_1_1
• Contact us for a customized tour according to you budget and length of stay
Day 01 Antananarivo - Andasibe
Your tour begins at thecapital of Madagascar. Half of Malagasy people live in this area full of history where it is faster to walk instead of moving by car during the rush hour. Once outside of the city there is no more heavy traffic jam. You travel along the most important road of Madagascar that connect Antananarivo to the port of Madagascar in Tamatave or Toamasina.
Driver and guide pick you up at your hotel. After two hours drive, you arrive to Marozevo. It is a taxibrousse hotspot where they stop for lunch or dinner. Right after the long slope down to this village, you arrive to the Perieyras reserve. We dedicate two hours visit to sea lemurs and huge collection of reptile of Madagascar.
Then, you drive past Moramanga before arriving to Andasibe. Check-in at the hotel. Afternoon at your disposal before nightwalk. During this nocturnal visit, you may see some mouselemurs, amphibians and reptile especially chameleons. Night at the hotel Goyavier
Day 02 Andasibe
Visit of Andasibe national park in the morning for 04 hours at least. This is the best place to experience wildlife in rainforest.
Visit of the Vakon areserve in the afternoon where you can feed and touch lemurs. After the island of lemurs, you can visit the lake of crocodile with some animal in cage including the fosa or cryptocropta ferox, snakes, and birds. Night at the hotel Goyavier
Day 03 Andasibe - Tamatave - Foulpointe
After the breakfast at your hotel, you leave Andasibe for Foulpointe. It is a small village on the seashore of the indian ocean and the best beach nearby Tamatave or Toamasina.
After three hours drive, you arrive to Tamatave or Toamasina the capital of the betsimisaraka tribe. The existence of the biggest port of Madagascar has made this city very known for business especially import-export. The avenue of Independence from the cityhall to the sea is the image of Tamatave.
From Tamatave to Foulpointe, you drive through the betsimisaraka village next to the sea. Houses are made of ravinala. Night at the hotel Manda Beach
Day 04 Foulpointe - Soanierana - Sainte Marie
The transfer by boat to Sainte Marie is « normally » operated from Soanierana Ivongo. The lack of infrastructure obliged some bigger boat to leave from Mahambo. Drive from Foulpointe to Soanierana Ivongo early in the morning to catch the boat transfer at 9 :00 a.m.
The transfer last for one hour and you may find some whales around from july to september. Don’t put your binocculars so far !!!
Afternoon at your disposal in the island of Sainte Marie. Activity to check at the hotel
Night at the hotel Libertalia
Day 05, 06 Sainte Marie
Sainte Marie or Nosy Boraha is one of the best « paradise of Madagascar » with his white sand, turkish sea, welcoming people, and nice vegetation.
Even if the activities in Sainte Marie is not included, following activities are highly recommended to spend some times :
- tour of the isalnd by bike or by motorbike
- visit of cimetery of pirates or pirates’grave and typical villages by fishermen’s pirogue
- whale watching tour accoring to the season
- excursion to îles aux nattes in the south of the island
- evening at a romantic restaurant with a nice view to the sunset
- running along the beach in the morning for fresh air
- relax on the beach
- visit the centre of the city and his market
- attend a traditional ceremony with a guide if there is one
Day 07 Sainte Marie - Antananarivo (internal flight)
Transfer to the airport according to the schedule internal flight. End of our service. Let us know if you need assistance, transfer or hotel in Antananarivo